lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Nuevo Gif de Nana + Letra de canción "Shape of your love"

"SHAPE OF YOUR LOVE"

A little black cloud has taken the grief from the east. 
I broke down in my tears. 
I complained of the cruelty of my destiny. 
I stood next to where you sleep. 

Just I'm crying, am crying in a cold cold shadow alone. 
Just I'm falling, am falling, am blinded by your love. 

My love, My love 
My heart is in you 
I feel you now. You don't want me anymore 
Because I know your sigh will be the color of the wind. 
And you wrap me gently. It's the shape of your love.※ 

A memory with you is also pulling my heart. 
When will this pain melt away? 
Even if I look for you to the end of the place. 
I can't find you anymore 

Just I'm crying, am crying in a cold cold shadow alone. 
Just I'm falling, am falling, am blinded by your love. 

My lord, My lord 
Help me from this pain 
I need you now 
Please lead me to the way of light 
Because I know your sigh will be the color of the wind 
And you wrap me gently. It's the shape of your love.. 

I can not satisfy, god tell me where is my love 

My love, My love 
My heart is in you 
I feel you now. You don't want me anymore 
Because I know your sigh will be the color of the wind. 
And you wrap me gently. It's the shape of your love.

FELIZ LUNES
❤ Chiaku